Thursday, July 2, 2009

In The Groove: Happy Fourth of July

Well, I am really just writing this to thank all you who are following my blog. I'm sure it is just as a courtesy if I am following your blog, considering I haven't written in a while.

There are some interesting storylines in NASCAR right now, and most of them are not from the on track action. But, I'm kinda not interested in that.

I think it may be me. I may pick up a new interest to start writing about until my love for writing about NASCAR returns.

Again, this was just a THANK YOU to those who are following, as there were several of you within the past week. No comments necessary. Everyone have a fantastic Fourth of July!

8 comments:

RA6AN said...

Hey Hottie, although it's not necessary, I want to wish you a happy Fourth too.

HotfootLori said...

Thank you RA6AN

photogr said...

For some reason I fell out with Fox sports. I too lost the passion considering the continual out comes in racing.

Have a good Fourth.

klvalus said...

Good try Lori -- we are still going to follow you!

Besides you have to protect me on twitter....

BTW - you should really include what your hand is doing in your avatar picture! LOL

HAPPY FOURTH!

jon_464 said...

Lori, Happy Fourth! I'll still be following you!

Anonymous said...

You can't leave Moseby by himself for too long, someone might grab him. lol

Brent said...

I don't only follow you out of courtesy; I follow you because I think you're a good writer.

I understand though if you have lost your passion for NASCAR right now. I have always thought the season is too long.

Happy Fourth!

HotfootLori said...

You guys are so sweet. Hope everyone is doing well.